BECAUSE THE TEE SHEET WAS LATE WE HAVE EXTENDED THE CANCELLATION DATE UNTIL FRIDAY 30 JULY
Because the last two tournaments, on 7-8 and 7-25, were oversubscribed 75 members were not selected for the 7-8 and 7-25 tournament and stayed on the waitlist. Those members if they sign up for this tournament will have the highest priority. It is our goal to get as many members who have not played South after the U.S. Open. Thanks for your understanding. We have 18 members who are first on the waitlist who were not selected, and did not play either tournament. We encourage you to stay on the waitlist as we will try to add your when we have cancellations and if you don’t get in you will have a higher priority for the 8-26 tournament on South. Thank you for your understanding.