Medal play both days. North on 8/20, South on 8/27. Small cut for 2nd day. You must be able to play both days in order to sign up. The Club Champion represents TPMGC in SCGA’s Tournament of Club Champions.
You must have played in at least 3 tournaments with TPMGC and must have been a TPMGC member for at least one year on the date of the tournament to be eligible to play.
- Championship flight will play at gross. Players with an index below 3.0 will be in the championship flight.
- You can only sign up as a single. Pairing requests will not be accepted. You will be paired by index for the first day on North.
- Pairings for the 2nd day on South will be based on 1st round results with the leaders going off last within the tee time block for the flight.
- Flights will go off in blocks. Approx times for each block
- 8/20 North – Championship (6:33-7:45), 1st Flight (7:54-8:39, 9:51-10:09), 2nd (10:18-11:03, 12:15-12:33), 3rd (12:42-1:54)
- 8/27 South – 2nd (6:30-7:20), 3rd (7:30-8:20, 9:40), 1st (9:50-10:40, 12:20-12:30), Championship (12:40-2:00)
- In the event of a tie after 36 holes, the Championship flight will have a sudden death playoff starting on #1 South. The winners for the net flights will be determined by net score for the 18 holes on the final day. If there is still a tie, then we will use last nine on the final day, then last 6, then last 3.
- All net flight winners will play in a playoff to determine the TPMGC Net Champion. The playoff will be held concurrently with the Sunday, September 17th tournament. The playoff participants will be paired together for that tournament.
- Tee Assignments
- Championship – Brown(North), Brown(South)
- 1st Flight – Green, Green
- 2nd Flight – Green, Green/White Combo
- 3rd Flight – White, White