- USGA and local rules apply to all tournaments unless otherwise noted.
- This is a 2-player team event
- Handicaps: 35% of lowest player index plus 15% of highest player index, both at current index.
- The team gross score for each hole must be recorded in the space provided on the score card beneath the player’s names of the hole played
- Each player shall tee off. Pick the best shot. Balls may be lifted, cleaned and placed within one club length of the selected ball. Each will hit from that spot
- The 1 club-length rule must be applied as follows:
o Cannot be used to remove ball from a hazard
o Cannot be used to remove ball from a bunker
o Cannot be used to move ball from rough to fairway
o Cannot be used to move ball onto the green
o Cannot be used on the green
o Can be used to get relief from a tree or divot etc.
- Play continues in this fashion until the team has reached the green
- Upon reaching the green, mark the ball of choice. Each player will putt from that spot continuing until the ball is holed. A player may tap in a close putt before his partner attempts the putt. If the partner then makes his putt, the tap-in doesn’t count but the partner’s does. If the partner misses his putt, the tap-in then counts. Balls not marked on the green can’t be used as putting choice
- Continue play as above for the all 18 holes with each player driving on each hole. At least 6 drives must be used for each player. Drives on par 3’s count.
- KEEP TRACK of the drives used by each player
- At the end of the round total the gross scores, subtract the team handicap, and record the result in the space provided on the card
- DO NOT post the score